|Abstract submission: passed||Speaker registration deadline: passed|
|Acceptance notification: passed||Copyright form submission: passed|
|Draft paper submission: passed||Bio notes submission: passed|
|Reviewer feedback: passed||Draft powerpoint QC: 13 February 2017|
|Final paper submission: passed|
Presenters are required to prepare a PPT presentation to feature at the event. Please bring your final PowerPoint presentation with you to the conference, including any software, movie files etc. All presentations will be copied onto the ACG event laptop prior to event commencement. As a backup, you may wish to bring your own laptop to use in case the ACG event laptop is unable to play your presentation correctly.
Should you include movies, computer modelled graphics, sound or embedded videos in your presentation, please provide us with a draft of your presentation for checking by Monday 13 February 2017. Please include all linked media files – movies, sounds, data – as separate files.
All presentations should be no longer than 25 minutes. An extra 5 minutes will be given at the end for potential questions.
The following audiovisual equipment will be available at the conference: data projector (for PPT presentation), screen, remote mouse, monitor (for presenters to view PPT), lecturn microphone and a lapel microphone. Please advise us if you require any additional audiovisual equipment.
Please note the following conditions:
- Only 1 author per paper (the presenter) is able to register at the discounted speaker rate. The speaker registration form will be available to download after notification of paper acceptance has been sent. (Speakers from sponsor and exhibitor companies may register using a full complimentary conference registration in lieu of a speaker registration, but an exhibitor booth attendee registration will not be accepted).
- Failure to register and/or provide a signed copyright form by the above date may preclude you from being published within these proceedings.
- Co-authors wishing to attend must select one of the other registration options.
- If you include movies, computer modelled graphics, sound or embedded videos in your presentation, please provide us with a draft of your presentation for checking by Monday 13 February 2017.
- You are requested to bring your final Powerpoint presentation with you to the conference.